Duties and Responsibilities
· Offload materials from inbound trucks
· Arrange materials appropriately in orderly manner for inspection
· Safely move materials to specific location as described/directed
· Responsible for physical handling of materials of materials from one location to another at the warehouses
· Escalate issues and requests as required
· Coordinate arrange and offload stock for inbound operations.
· Collate documents for in-bounding for validation
· Coordinate, arrange and load stock for outbound activities
· Verify quantity and item details being dispatched matches with the delivery order/dispatch note
· Assist the Supervisor in planning the logistics for outbound operations and provide relevant information to the Supervisor
· Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
· Prepare / arrange for transport related documents
· Identifying workplace safety hazards.
· Adhering to safety management standards.
· Adhering to production schedules.
· Minimum of Secondary School Leaving certificate
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in similar small to medium organization