- Receiving and Confirmation of stock Logistics dept.
- Conveys stock and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
- Receive and places stock or items on racks and shelves, according to assigned inventory location.
- Supply stock to branches based on request specifications received through telegram.
- Performs inventory audits at the warehouse, at every shift.
- Supervisors are to rotate shifts and coordinate warehouse staff work schedules and assign roles to subordinates in the shift.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Carry out any other Assignment or obligation assigned by Purchase Coordinator, M.D, Management team, or Head office.
Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including but not limited to the ability to professionally interact with others, and present ideas, proposals, and results to management.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work including tracking and maintaining inventory, and properly completing required audit functions.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment to achieve goals and objectives. Ability to build and maintain good communications and relationships with others to build trust and influence others. Fosters a spirit of teamwork both inside and outside the workgroup.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, understandable manner both orally and in writing. Listens carefully and asks questions to understand the views, concerns, and comments of others. Openly expresses ideas and opinions. Stays accessible and approachable. Asks for feedback and suggestions from others.
- This position is subject to shift and weekend assignments.
- The candidate must possess either a BSc or HND
- Must have completed NYSC with discharge certificate
Salary: NGN 40,000