The Warehouse Assistant will assist in the day to day operations of the warehouse activities (receiving, issuing, and POD reconciliation), and support in the generation and submission of the warehouse stock status report.
• Support the warehousing officer in reconciling returned POD’s/Waybill and raising of proper documentation for billing to Distribution and SCMS units.
• Ensure that the commodities in the warehouse are properly organized and arranged/rearranged based on put-away instructions.
• Responsible for proper quarantining of expired items and keep them out of shelve.
• Support the Unit Officer to receive commodities to the warehouse on behalf of the organisation and ensure that they meet expectations.
• Support the Warehousing Officer to process, package and ship orders accurately.
• Assist in organising stocks and maintaining inventory
• Inspect products for defects and damages in storage, and when received and issuing out
• Maintain proper access control at the warehouse
• Update google sheets of POD’s.
• Generating of supply request and preparing of waybills.
• Partake in periodic stock count and Update stock cards when transactions or physical stock counts are done..
• Ensure that PODs are adequately signed and returned to the warehouse.
• Scanning of PODs at the end of every month.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- The SOP standard of receiving, picking, and shipping are followed for every inbound and outbound shipment.