- Greet customers upon entrance
- Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware and decorations
- Help patrons select dishes by answering questions about foods and drinks, describing house specialties and identifying appropriate drink pairings
- Take orders to kitchen staff and notify them of any special requests or dietary needs
- Deliver food to guests in a timely manner and attend to the needs of guests throughout the dining process.
- Issue bills and obtain payment
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen personnel.
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Escort customers to their tables. Assist customers with seating arrangements
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- No Experience required
- Both males and females can apply
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- General math skills
- Great customer service and conflict-resolution skills, and a commitment to professionalism
- Ability to work on your feet for hours at a time
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required
- Comfort with noisy, high-volume atmosphere
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Staff will be expected to work throughout the week as we are open Monday through Sunday 24 hours a week.
- Your work schedule will be a shift of 12 hours