A Luxurious Restaurant in Enugu is looking for sound and friendly individuals to join their team as Waiters. You would greet customers and offer restaurant menus, answer questions about menu offerings, processes food and drink orders, carry food and drinks from the kitchen to tables, and prepares bills and process payments.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Inform customers about the day's specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked
- Customer service skills: Before anything else, the waiter/waitress are customer service professionals. People entering this field should develop skills that help them work with the public.
- Physical ability: Due to the demands of the job, the waiter/waitress should have the physical ability to stand for long periods of time and lift trays of food, racks of cups, and other objects that might be a part of daily duties.
- Critical thinking and time management: the waiter/waitress have to work well under pressure. For instance, when the restaurant is very busy and the sous chefs are backed up on tickets, servers may need to use their critical thinking and time management skills to assist with quality assurance in the kitchen while keeping guests happy and refreshed.
Remuneration: NGN 30,000