- Setting the tables with cloths, napkins, cutlery, and decorations such as flowers
- Welcoming the diners and showing them to a table, answering questions about the menu, and recommending drinks (wines, cocktails, etc if necessary)
- Writing down or remembering orders for food and drink and taking the order into the kitchen
- Carrying each course of the meal from the kitchen to the table
- In silver service, serving food onto diners' plates from a platter balanced on your arm
- Watching the diners to see when they are ready for the next course and collecting dirty plates
- Printing off the bill, taking payment by cash, debit, or credit card, and giving change and the receipt
- Cleaning and setting the tables for the next diners
- Dealing with several tables at once, each at a different stage of the meal.
- The candidate must have 5 years of experience.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000