- Over 3 years in-depth experience with malware, forensics and incident detection.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments for web platforms, mobile applications.
- You’ll be expected to identify weaknesses that may be completely invisible to other IT experts. Just as importantly, you’ll have to prioritize these findings and make practical, business-focused recommendations.
A good background experience on these:
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- C, C++, C#, Java, ASM, PHP, PERL
- Network scanning tools (e.g. Nessus, ACAS, RETINA, Gold Disk, etc.)
- Computer hardware and software systems
- Web-based applications
- Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
- Security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, etc.)
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering
- Metasploit framework