- Competitive compensation package
- Pivotal role in a fast-growing, tech-driven health insurance startup
- Create a conducive environment for high performers to thrive
Our client is a health insurance company that leverages technology to make insurance more accessible and easy to use. Backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists, they have developed an intuitive web & mobile app and are driven by exceptional customer service.
You will also be responsible for :
- Identifying and recruiting top tier profiles for the different divisions by setting up clear, structured and objective marketing, interviewing and assessment processes
- Developing onboarding strategies to ensure new hires are able to hit the ground running from day one
- Developing and executing objective and data-backed performance management methods towards supporting, tracking and advancing top performers
- Providing employees with the skills and tools required to excel with effective workplace training and mentorship programmes.
- Ensuring the continued psychological and physical wellbeing of employees towards creating a great place for them to work
- Providing guidance in developing the company’s organizational structure towards achieving business goals
- Building and managing a high performing team towards achieving the goals above
- You have at least 15 years of experience in Talent Management/Organizational Development.
- You have experience in a people operations leadership role and have managed a direct team of at least 3 people
- Having experience in Africa will be an added advantage.
- You have strong knowledge of implementing modern organizational psychology principles in the workplace
- You possess strong data-driven decision-making skills and a result-oriented mindset to achieve ambitious goals
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required for the role.
- You have a strong strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- You are an innovative thinker and are always ready to challenge the status quo.