- A tech-driven healthcare insurance firm backed by top VCs
- Lead a talented team in building creative campaigns
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a health insurance company that leverages technology to make insurance more accessible and easy to use. Backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists, they have developed an intuitive web & mobile app and are driven by exceptional customer service.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining and managing the marketing and branding strategy, driving acquisition of customers via an omnichannel strategy (offline ads, billboards, activations, digital).
- Building and implementing an efficient PR & communication plan to support our branding strategy.
- Managing the communications with our customers, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Building and leading a team of inhouse and outsourced talent to build marketing campaigns.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in leading B2B branding & marketing campaigns.
- You have experience with managing teams in building content for PR/client communication/advertising campaigns.
- You have an understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- You possess strong data driven decision-making skills.
- You have a result-oriented mindset to achieve ambitious goals.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.