- Lead international expansion efforts for a well-backed healthcare startup
- Competitive compensation and insurance package
- Be a part of a positive & high energy environment
Our client is a health insurance company that leverages technology to make insurance more accessible and easy to use. Backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists, they have developed an intuitive web & mobile app and are driven by exceptional customer service.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for :
- Analysing and identifying health insurance across Africa and other emerging markets
- Understanding the different regulations and operational requirements for a new player to enter such markets
- Segmenting and prioritising international expansion options for the company
- Building the right network in different countries (hiring candidates, advisors, supporters, etc)
- Coordinating the launch of the company's business in identified new countries
- You have at least 10 years of proven international experience in several emerging markets
- You are a seasoned leader with strong experience in managing P&Ls and driving growth within organisations.
- Prior experience in Insurance/Healthcare will be an added advantage.
- You have a strong network of business executive, regulators and startup founders across multiple emerging markets
- You have an autonomous thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- You are willing to build 0 to 1 with a hands-on approach.
- You possess excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills