- Drive data-driven decision making for a high-impact health insurance company
- Build and lead a world class data science team
- Attractive compensation package
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and structuring the company’s data strategy towards creating a data driven decision making organization
- Building a world class data science team to execute the data science strategy
- Advising company leaders on relevant insights obtainable from the company’s data sets
- Overseeing the development and execution of machine learning models and other applications of the company’s data
- You possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 12 years of relevant experience, ideally within the insurance/healthcare industry.
- Prior experience in Africa will be an advantage.
- You have strong expertise in data science and machine learning.
- You have leadership experience and capabilities to manage a direct team including experience in building and managing data and analytics teams and evangelizing the value of data analytics to multiple stakeholders across a business.
- You are result-oriented and have a data-driven aptitude to achieve ambitious goals.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.