- Join a tech-driven healthcare company backed by top investors
- Build a world-class customer support team
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
You will be responsible for :
- Leading and building a customer-centric, high-performing support organisation.
- Establishing the vision, goals and objectives at all levels for the division.
- Defining and enabling excellence in how we deliver customer support while instilling a customer-centric focus and going above and beyond.
- Developing clear feedback mechanisms between support and product teams to build the best experience for customers.
- Strategically scaling the customer support team in a cost-effective manner and managing against productivity and procedure/policy issues.
- Driving continuous improvement in how the company serves customers through human interactions and/or technology.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in product management, operations or customer success, and ideally have led a team.
- You have proven experience running omnichannel customer support teams.
- You are able to inspire and motivate teams and leaders at all levels.
- You have strong data-driven decision-making skills and a result-oriented mindset.
- You have experience in developing or integrating technology solutions that improve customer support efficiency.
- You have knowledge of machine learning and automation in the customer success field. Experience deploying such solutions would be a huge advantage.
- You possess outstanding communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- You have experience launching multi-country and multi-language support.
- You have strong strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- You are an innovative thinker, ready to challenge the status quo to achieve ambitious goals.