Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop publications, infographics, charts, maps, and other visual content for a range of uses, including publications, presentations, web and social media.
- Determine the best way to present data, tell stories, and convey messages to different audiences using qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Design and build publication-ready data visualizations using unstructured and structured data.
- Build infographic to simplify and make complex information, knowledge, easy to understand and visually compelling
- Use data visualization strategies, techniques, and tools to communicate complex ideas, turning complex information into artwork to intrigue the target audience
- Support the development of concepts, graphics, and illustrations for project documentaries
- Review and design GHSC-PSM’s project-wide templates in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, including report templates, letterheads, one-pager templates, story templates, using appropriate program logos.
- Format documents using the program style guide, update tables of contents and correctly apply styles.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, computer and information sciences, or graphic design
- Visualization, media arts and sciences, or equivalent with 3-6 years of experience
- Knowledge of graphics and visualization tools such as Adobe CS 5 Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash, Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for graphic or interactive visualizations for the web and/or other media
- Experience in developing different types of visualization products
- Ability to collaborate with multiple diverse groups across teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills - strong oral, written communication, and presentations skills as evidenced by publications or cover letter
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with USAID branding requirements
- The Visualization Consultant will report directly to the LKM&SC Regional Officer
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.