MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Africa. MIM’s products would also make it possible for low and middle-class earners to acquire white goods and solar energy generating equipment in a bid to resolving the electricity challenge engulfing the continent. High compliance and a culture of integrity will play a pivotal role in achieving the
vision. With this goal in mind, MIM Legal, Ethics and Compliance department was commissioned to provide general legal advice, guidance, training sessions,
awareness programs, as well as compliance oversight and operational auditing activities.
As a Creative Designer in our Marketing team, you will join a small, but dedicated and highly growth-oriented team. Working cross-functionally and collaboratively, you will manage designs from conception to implementation while providing creative ideas that communicate the brand promise of MIM Finance Company Limited. An ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, ability to drive results, and strong customer focused thinking is key.
● Concept and develop visuals (designs and videos) across several customer lifecycle touchpoints, including our social channels, YouTube, email, landing pages, website and more.
● Provide expertise in corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, user interface, usability, and visual design.
● Translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts.
● Generate high-quality static, motion and video content and creatives.
● Conduct market research for trends in digital media across all channels and platforms.
● Understand, interpret, and respond to revisions throughout the approval process within short time frames.
● Act as brand ambassador.
Essential attributes and experience:
● Proven experience and portfolio as a professional Graphics/Visual/Communications designer, illustrator, motion graphic designer, or related profession.
● Agency or Digital B2C Company Experience preferred—but will consider candidates based on quality of portfolio and cultural fit.
● Ability to develop Html 5 creatives is a plus.
● An eye for detail and proven ability to independently manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
● Flexibility and agility to jump between projects with shifting schedules and deadlines. Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively.
● Good project management and time management skills.
● Ability to work with people in-person as well as with people who are remote.
● Strong brainstorming and ideation skills.
● High level of video best practices across core digital & traditional channels.
● A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
● Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to inform design decisions.
● Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to express your design decisions and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Hours: 40 hour a week (generally between Mon – Fri 9:00am -6:00pm)
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays may sometimes be required, as per the needs of the business.