An ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, ability to drive results, and strong customer focused thinking is key.
- Concept and develop visuals (designs and videos) across several customer lifecycle touchpoints, including our social channels, youtube, email, landing pages, website and more.
- Provide expertise in corporate branding, layout, colour theory, typography, user interface, usability, and visual design.
- Translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts.
- Generate high-quality static, motion and video content and creatives.
- Conduct market research for trends in digital media across all channels and platforms.
- Understand, interpret, and respond to revisions throughout the approval process within short time frames.
- Act as brand ambassador.
Essential attributes and experience:
- Proven experience and portfolio as a professional Graphics/Visual/Communications designer, illustrator, motion graphic designer, or related profession.
- Agency or Digital B2C Company Experience preferred—but will consider candidates based on quality of portfolio and cultural fit.
- Ability to develop Html 5 creatives is a plus.
- An eye for detail and proven ability to independently manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and agility to jump between projects with shifting schedules and deadlines. Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work with people in-person as well as with people who are remote.
- Strong brainstorming and ideation skills.
- High level of video best practices across core digital & traditional channels.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to inform design decisions.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to express your design decisions and collaborate cross-functionally
- Hours: 40 hour a week (generally between Mon – Fri 9:00am -6:00pm)
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays may sometimes be required, as per the needs of the business.