The VA will be attached to a Unit Manager who will guide them and help them in closing deals. A Virtual Agent will be responsible for referring families and friends who are interested in taking up insurance policies.
- Responsible for marketing top-selling products like Motor, Marine, MIP, CHEF and ISAVE/OGA BOY.
The V.As will be limited to the below top-selling products,
- Investment (MIP, CHEF, ISAVE/OGA BOY)
- Motor (Third Party and Comprehensive)
- Interested applicants should indicate their interest by sending a mail to and they will get feedback within 24hrs;
- The feedback will include two links which will be used in getting the VA’s biodata and prospect details.
- The VAs will be asked to provide their biodata which will be used in generating a unique code for them.
- The unique code will be used to underwrite the VAs transactions.
- The unique code will also be used for commission processing.
- The VA gets 70% commission while the conventional agent gets 30%
- The VAs productivity is reviewed after three months and if above average, the VA will be engaged as a conventional agent.