We are looking for an organised and experienced Videographer & Video Editor to join our creative team! As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing videos for internal and external purposes. Your position will play an important role in our company's success.
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs. The Videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
- Film videos on set or on location
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Edit film and video footage using modern editing techniques
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting
- Excellent computer literacy
- Previous work experience as a Videographer & Video Editor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Ability to work to a tight schedule
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Photoshop, iMovie, Lightworks, Premier etc..
- Creative and artistic skills
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects
- Portfolio of work
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects
- Proficiency with camera equipment