- Participate in team creativity, be responsible for the interpretation of the script, and provide the best execution plan for shooting.
- Responsible for the overall planning of scenes, props, costumes, lighting, composition, and colours, with strong aesthetics.
- After the shooting is completed, the material editing and post packaging can be completed independently according to the requirements of the filming and creative director team.
- Responsible for making effective suggestions for content planning from the perspectives of the video presentation, shooting and post-production, fully communicating with directors and planners, and mining hot spots based on social media characteristics.
- Responsible for docking and feedback after launching, and optimizing shooting through data analysis.
- Responsible for the management and daily maintenance of photographic equipment.
- Directing, filming, advertising and other related media majors.
- Good at using a variety of shooting methods, and able to guide actor on-site performances, and efficiently complete daily shorts Video material shooting, responsible for the quality of the material, with strong aesthetics.
- About 2 years of working experience in the camera industry, product promotion and advertising film shooting experience is preferred.
- Be creative, have a certain understanding of photography and photography, understand lens language, and understand colour space.
- Have experience working in the media or personal social media accounts.
- Familiar with the video production process and pre-shooting and post-production.
- Familiar with the use of various shooting equipment.
Salary Range : N150,000 to N200,000