- The key purpose of this role is to ensure that all the Organization’s activities are effectively captured/ documented, curated and presented for the delight of our audiences and the conviction & conversion of our stakeholders. This role would therefore require the candidate to
- Thoroughly understand how to capture documentary-style pictures & videos to ensure the essence of the media is retained through time.
- Strategize with the ED, Programmes Coordinator and Social Media Manager on how to best utilize media to achieve the vision
- Review the programmes calendar for each quarter and plan adequately for good coverage of relevant events/ activities (in terms of equipment, sound, lighting, support, background, etc)
- Serve as a Faculty Stakeholder to teach ‘Phone Photography’ as part of the Training Schedule
- Report weekly & monthly on all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the ED/ Team
- Pre-visit (physically or virtually) all Training, Workshop or Filming locations to adequately prepare for media coverage on the event day
- Capture excellent documentary-style pictures, videos and audio at all relevant meetings, programmes, trainings, capacity building workshops, interviews and on-site events according to the schedule or ad-hoc (on ED’s request).
The ideal candidate must be
- A trained Photographer & Videographer
- Computer literate
- Tech savvy
- Smart (a quick thinker, high initiative, street-wise)
- Resourceful (a problem solver)
- Passionate (about people & capacity building)
- A Good Communicator (written & spoken
- Organized & Punctual
- Excellent with Photo & Video editing
- Ownership of a dual-functional DSLR Camera and a Laptop computer, equipped with media editing software is mandatory.