We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The role of the Production Coordinating is to ensure the overall output of video content. He or she will be involved in all aspects of the video production process including pre-production and postproduction.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and execute video post-production procedures, including video reviews, making editorial judgments, audio adjustment, and color correction.
- Review scripts before production and offer recommendations.
- Overseeing quality control of all videos produced and ensuring that a high level of professionalism is maintained throughout all projects are also duties performed by video production specialists.
- Finalizing videos for distribution, including color correction, sound adjustment, and adding graphic elements as required.
- Ensure that all video files are named according to established standards.
- Synchronize on-screen text with audio tracks.
- Make sure that videos are encoded in appropriate formats for target websites and platforms.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Work with internal team members, cast, crews, and external clients.
- Academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Creative and an eye for details.
This is a regular, full-time, staff position located in our studio based in Lagos, Nigeria. (Mainland)
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 80,000 for Video Coordinator.
Location: Lagos Mainland
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.