As a film/video editor, you'll manage material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce our final film or video products, as well as shoot using a camera.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with a brief, and an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, screenplay, or animation
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto videotape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Input uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and store them into files on the computer
- Digitally cut files to put together the sequence of the film and decide what's usable
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Attending and shooting at both internal and external shoots
- Must have at least 2 years of active experience in video editing
- Should possess proficiency in using editing software packages such as Final cut Pro, Avid
- Should know how to use a camera (cannon and sony)
- Must be able to fly a drone
- Degree in relevant subject areas is a plus