- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lens filters, etc.) to video production/shoots planning.
- Ensure top-notch color grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding, etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver a continuous and sequential story of a specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
Qualification / Experience;
- Proven experience as a Video Editor.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
Are you qualified and interested in the role? Please send your Résumé & links of presenting gigs executed by you. Do use the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application for this post closes on; Friday, 4th June 2021.