- Acquiring new vendors by scanning the market, pitching and closing the commercial agreement
- Responding promptly and communicating appropriately with Customer and Restaurant inquiries through various channels.
- Negotiating with potential vendors to join the platform
- On-boarding new Restaurants with complete registration.
- On-boarding active and responsive Restaurants on the App.
- Following up on generated leads for complete Registration.
- Meeting face-to-face (visits) with Restaurants when required and setting up meetings with potential Vendors and closing deals.
- Collaborating with team members to achieve effective results.
- Gathering feedback from vendors and customers or prospects and sharing with internal teams.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards Restaurants and Customers at all times.
- Keeping records of Restaurants’/ Customers’ interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing a daily and weekly feedback/reports on the Restaurant on-boarding process.
Ensuring overall Restaurant and Customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Demonstrable Vendor Acquisition experience (A MUST)
- 5 - 7 years' experience within a client management role of which 3+ years should be in vendor management/acquisitions and/or sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management and increasing team performance
- Sales / Business Development experience
- Proven B2B sales experience would be an advantage, preferably within the areas of F&B, media, advertising and e-commerce
- Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Able to multitask
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of a business model for an online food ordering market
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- A proven track record in taking ownership of projects, motivating cross-functional partners, and managing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly collaborative and team-focused
- Wholesale and retail experience preferred