- Drive the Company van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products, market activation and analyzing competitor behaviour.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timely delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- Promoting and protecting the interests of the employer
Salary: NGN 80,000-100,000 thousand gross