- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience length: Mid-level
- Experience length: Post NYSC
- Observing and recording patient’s behaviour.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
- Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations.
- Educating patient’s families about the disease and its treatment.
- Assisting during surgeries.
- Resolving patient’s problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
- Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Preferably a Female.
- Nursing qualification (essential).
- Current practicing license.
- Great counselling skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Great management, communication and person skills.