- Responsible for providing Students with motivation.
- Obtaining feedback from the students.
- Provide sound study advice as they progress through their studies
- Pan and deliver a variety of IELTS/TOEFL/PEARSON English lectures and tutorials which focus on the four key skills: listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience as an English Trainer. Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- CELTA/Trinity TESOL or MA in TESOL is strongly preferred or a 120-hour in-class equivalent.
- Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis.
- Some knowledge of the IELTS test is strongly desired.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
- A minimum level of English equivalent to IELTS Score 7
- Demonstrated teaching capability
- Demonstrated recent contribution to the delivery of client-focused teaching and learning and ongoing professional development
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and cross-functionally in order to ensure course growth and success.
- Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
- Open-minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures.
- Demonstrated capacity to use Microsoft Office suite.
Your letter of application should include the following:
- A brief bio of yourself and an up-to-date resume with an attached recent passport photograph.
- Include your most recent TOEFL/IELTS English test score.
What we can offer you.
- A fun and supportive team environment
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
- Salaries are negotiable.