• Plan and perform works that involve receiving, inspecting, returning, shelving, delivering and maintaining an inventory of forms, office supplies and various types of equipment and tools.
• Inspect the materials received from suppliers with respect to quality & quantity
• Ensure that records are regularly updated and properly maintained.
• Provide assistance to the store manager in his day-to-day tasks.
• Assist in displaying products in an easy-to-locate manner.
• Ensure that the storage area is always neat and well arranged.
• Handle safely and delicately the items and products in a store.
• Implement the best standards in providing customer services in a store setting.
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Purchasing and Stores Management, Accounting or in any relevant course of study.
• 1-2 years of working experience in-store management
• Must live within Lagos, preferably Festac and its environment.
• Familiarity with inventory management principles
• Proficient user of MS Office
• Problem-solving attitude
• A keen eye for detail.