- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Transport and Receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/document).
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes).
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mailroom and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Must observe all HSE driving policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor.
- Ensure assigned motorcycle documents/particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure motorcycle is cleaned regularly.
- Ensure delivery targets are met.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess valid riders permit
- Good riding record
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route
- Minimum of SSCE