- Deliver training which will prepare students for competitive careers in Information Technology; this includes daily instruction, assessment administration, attendance oversight, one-on-one tutoring, evaluation and monitoring of individual student progress, classroom management and more.
- Provide students with access to relevant sources for outside learning on technologies and study aids relevant to the curriculum
- Curriculum design including ongoing evaluation for continuous improvement
- Syllabus development and lesson planning
- Student assessment and coaching
- Candidate must hold B.Sc/HND in any ICT related discipline
- MUST have working experience in both front-end and back-end development, and are fluent in most, if not all, of the following:
- Java, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Twelve-factor Application / Cloud-native Development, Docker
+ CI / CD (Jenkins or Concourse), Git, SQL, Angular JS, React, Experience working in an Agile/XP environment, JPA / Hibernate, jUnit
Spring Cloud, Redis, RabbitMQ, Java EE, SDLC Best Practices, Web Services.
- Ability to teach in a highly interactive and hands-on style
- Must be detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational and time management skills