Our client is a Public Relations & Integrated Communications Firm. They offer Business Intelligence; Consumer Insights and Trending Communication Services to clients.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State (preferred candidates should be residents within immediate environs).
Summary of role:
- The hired personnel will be responsible for supporting the business by being the first point of contact in the organization; operating the switchboard, connecting callers to the appropriate persons; greets visitors; response to general enquiries. The job holder is expected to speak in a clear and friendly, courteous tone; use listening skills to put callers at ease and obtain accurate and complete information.
- Be the first point of contact at the office.
- Greets and directs visitors; providing assistance to them as required.
- Work at the switchboard and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls to facilitate connections.
- Provides information and assistance regarding telephone numbers and completes telephone calls for the members of staff.
- Answers internal or external calls and transfers calls. As required, takes and relays messages.
- Relay important information to members of staff and customers.
- Announce when visitors arrive at the concerned staff/units.
- Compile and update data related to the client’s details.
- Assist callers with their questions/enquiries.
- Promote company services as appropriate.
- Handle all internal and external directory assistance queries.
- Perform administrative duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- BSc/HND holder in Communications.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of Front Office/Customer Service experience.
- Active Listening – Been attentive to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Physical presentation/Interpersonal Skills – Must have very good dress sense; presentable for the front office and own very good interpersonal skills.
- Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Customer and Personal Service -- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Salary & Application:
- Proposed salary ranges between N100,000 – N120, 000/m
- Experienced applicants should forward CVs using ‘EFDE’ as the subject of mail before 24th June 2020.