He/she MUST have extensive years of experience managing the
brand of a professional organization, preferably a
services-oriented company. He/she will also be required to run campaigns
and advertisements, engross influencers, and drive engagement by creating
online contents across all social media platforms for our business customers
and prospects alike.
· Running company-wide social media campaigns and advertisements on different social media platforms
· Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership
· Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
· Identify key social influencers who the organization can engage with to for continuous community building.
· Engage the company's online audience by engaging in dialogues and answering related questions where appropriate.
· Initiate staff education to promote their involvement in daily campaigns and other online promotional activities.
· Identify the company's target market and create new leads through brand development.
· Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
· Analyze competitor and industry activities.
· Identify the challenges of the business in terms of social media presence and set clear goals for Management's approval.
· Come up with promotional, engagement and conversion strategies for the company's online platform.
· Improve the SEO (search engine optimization)for the company’s websites and other online activities.
· Will create and distribute engaging written or graphic contents in the form of e-newsletters, webpages and blog contents
· Produce monthly reports on social media performance.
· B.Sc. degree in Marketing or relevant field
· Experience as a marketing communications company managing the social media pages of a corporate organization
· Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
· Strong knowledge and experience using LinkedIn marketing (compulsory) and other email marketing apps
· At least 5 years’ experience managing the social media pages of a corporate organization
· Experience working with a Consulting company or ‘services’ organization
· Good understanding of researching and monitoring activities of company competitors
· Technical skills in the areas of SEO, customer data analyses, likes, follows, interactions, visits, [in order to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns]
· Previous experience with social media budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
· Experience working with monthly targets
- Attractive and negotiable
How to apply
- Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘SMM-2021’ as the subject of the mail before January 31, 2020