Our client is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) that ensuresentrepreneurs develop and balance their businesses; they also help in promoting an enabling business environment.
Reports To: Executive Director
Direct Reports: HR Officer/Interns
Job Location: Lagos state
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage key activities for FATE Foundation regarding organisational planning including the following:
· Development and implementation of the organisation structure and people plan for FATE Foundation
· Manage the recruitment and enrolment process of full time, part time and contract and interns for FATE Foundation.
· Coordinate on-boarding and employee lifecycle of all hires i.e. set up their work space, conduct first day orientation, issuance of id cards and business cards, performance management, disciplinary/grievance matters and exit management.
· Manage the documentation / review of key policies, processes and procedure for FATE Foundation such as Staff Hand book, Operational Manual and Job Description manual.
· Ensure that the HRM policies and manuals are communicated to staffs on regular basis.
· Ensure that key HR Templates are available for employees use i.e. Employee profile form; Leave form, Loan Form.
· Maintain complete documentation and (soft and hard copy) filing of all employees’ details and files including the verification of credentials and references.
· Support the development and implementation of the annual staff training and development plan for the year.
· Ensure timely processing of HR related staff request in line with organizational policies.
· Manage the annual performance management process for FATE i.e. Goal setting, performance appraisal, and appraisal appeal.
· Processing and remittance of payroll and related deductions i.e. Salary, Payee, Loan.
· Implementation of career and welfare management procedures i.e. confirmation of employment, employee discipline, discipline appeal, exit management and retirement.
· Coordinate employee registration for health and group life insurances.
· Promptly escalate issues relating to individual/general employee welfare to the ED including critical personal challenges employees may be facing.
· Manage the learning and development process for all employees
· Manage the internal communication along with the Communications Manager.
· Perform any other duty as assigned by the Executive Director
Competency and Skill Requirements
· Good resource planning and utilisation skills.
· Very strong organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
· High integrity and ethical standards.
· Ability to maintain a very high level of discretion particularly with personnel and sensitive information.
· Good crisis management skills
· Very good written and analytical skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Result oriented/quality focused disposition.
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively.
· Ability to proactively provide feedback to supervisors.
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Strong motivational and team building skills
Key Performance Indicators
· Compliance with Annual HRM Plan.
· Implementation of learning and development plan.
· Staff retention rates.
· Implementation and staff compliance with HR policies, processes, and procedures.
· Timeliness of performance management process.
· New employees’ satisfaction with recruitment process.
· Percentage of employees receiving regular performance and career development reviews.
· Timely update of employee’s information.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
· A first degree in any social science discipline from an accredited university.
· A national or internationally recognised HR Certificate.
· Very strong interest and passion for the non-profit or development sector.
· 6 -7 yrs relevant work experience
Salary & how to apply:
· N200,000 monthly