· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the project manager.
· Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
· Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and clients
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
· Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
· Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
· Graphics design skills
· BSc/HND in Design, Computer Science or relevant field and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.