We are looking to hire an exceptional UX Strategist who will join our team of other mission-driven clients to do work that has a genuinely positive impact on the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Do research, conduct interviews, and create strategies to help our clients increase their impact and achieve their missions.
- Be more than just a “person with a plan.” You’ll also help execute, get your hands dirty, and do what needs to be done.
- Be involved at critical points throughout the full process, from wireframes to design concepts, from the first kickoff meeting, to the final QA.
- Collaborate closely with designers, developers, and project managers, to ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards a common goal.
- Guide organizations along a path of digital transformation, helping them refine their web presence, and increase their impact.
- Have created UX deliverables like Personas, User Flows, Information Architectures, and Sitemaps at a high level of execution and complexity.
- Can “lead the room,” communicating comfortably, clearly, and empathetically with executives, marketers, and stakeholders.
- Have direct experience leading a team and a client through the strategic aspects of website redesign and marketing projects. (Ideally, you should have 25+ projects under your belt.)
- Understand the principles of UI/UX design and marketing that get results, including the buyer’s journey, conversion orientation, calls to action, marketing automation, and more.
- Have a firm grasp of content marketing, search engine optimization, web design, and the platforms that make it happen (WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Are flexible and understand that sometimes you’ll have to wear an unexpected hat or two when the situation calls for it.
- Hold yourself accountable, and deliver on your commitments.
- Love sharing your knowledge and helping to level up your colleagues and clients.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.