- Writing clean, organized and well thought out code
- Working in a cross-discipline agile environment with designers and other developers to suggest and critique ideas, and prototype early concepts.
- Using GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers
- Working with data-handling via AJAX and JSON.
- Creating prototype usable experiences using Bootstrap.
- Collaborating in a team to develop large front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages, libraries and frameworks.
- Effectively debugging, understanding and resolving issues within your code.
- Staging work is done on a leading cloud provider (Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean) for review and feedback
- Proving that you care about the performance of your code and finished product
- Collaborating with other developers and contribute to building shared standards, tools, and approaches.
Other responsibilities as assigned by Line Manager.
We’d love to meet someone with
- A minimum of 7 years front end development experience
- An innate passion to solve problems, a drive to stay engaged, learn, and level-up quickly.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team.
- knowledge of the following: Angular, .net core, native iOS, native Android, Oracle, MongoDB.
- Experience in the Fin-tech is essential