Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Investigating user experience design requirements for UBN suite of digital assets
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UBN UI/UX design strategy that aligns with the overarching CX Strategy
- Understanding, gathering and evaluating user/customer needs in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Including page navigation buttons and search fields
- Preparing and presenting UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionalities to internal teams and key stakeholders before development commences
- Lead the design team through product development from idea to mock-ups through prototypes to launch
- Collaborate with the product and design team to build design systems and brand guidelines to help evolve our brand and vision
- Work cross-functionally to bring our product, brand, and experience to life
- Help shape our strategic roadmap with product thinking
- Assisting with post periodic post-development audit activities
- Conducting regular customer experience audit across UBN touchpoints (e.g. bi-annually)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Execution of specific projects as assigned, and achievement of key metrics set.
- Execution of projects within agreed timelines, budget and desired outcomes.
- Timely submission of high-quality reports to relevant committees/CEO/Board.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for the successful execution of key strategic initiatives (Bank-wide digital projects).
- Successful implementation of the digital framework across the bank in line with agreed timelines and budget.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience leading design teams
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good IT foundation and critical knowledge of data strategy and how this enables digital
- Good understanding of the human element of digital change
- Hands-on transformational experience in a complex organization
- Demonstrated experience in co-designing digital solutions with key stakeholders.
- Awareness of digital customer engagement techniques and success measurements
- Must be a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Strong analytical and business case development Skills
Structured problem-solving abilities
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Good team-oriented mindset
Good presentation skills