We are seeking a User Experience Researcher with a passion for real impactful work, finding solutions to allow our customers to access healthcare most easily and intuitively. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Driving a user-driven product roadmap, providing valuable insight into complex problems across our products!
- Designing, planning, and conducting the user research process across Products from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis, and reporting
- Modeling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organizational understanding of our users – such as personas and user journey maps
- Working closely with our product team and software developers to turn user data into actionable requirements that feed into Product Strategy
- Helping to develop and maintain UX/UI testing standards and guidelines for methodology usage, testing materials, test planning, recruiting, and test preparation
- Promoting user-centered design principles and best practices across the organization.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in design or a similar field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a user experience researcher.
- Passionate about building a world-class product and service that makes healthcare work for everyone
- Must have led research before in a multidisciplinary team with the ability to contextualize and prioritize insights for the team
- Experience managing, executing and analyzing usability test sessions or focus group sessions is required
- Experience of working in an agile development environment is required
- Experience in analyzing both quantitative and/or qualitative research methods is required
- Ability to run usability testing across both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Understanding of user interface/user interaction design principles is a must
- Good presentation skills for delivering insights in various formats
- Must be proactive, adaptable, and resilient with a positive mindset.
- Experience influencing user needs to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.