As an User Experience Designer, you will work closely and collaboratively with Visual Designers, Project Managers, and Engineers to ensure project success. The ideal candidate will be experienced in planning and executing user research, designing user flows, and planning architecture alongside these other disciplines. You should have experience working in an agency or a similar environment with have balanced clients’ needs, budgets, and timelines.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design and build wireframes, page description diagrams, user flows, and other representations of UX thinking and decision-making.
- Define information architectures through sitemaps, taxonomies, content modeling, and other methods of defining key content types and relationships.
- Lead effective workshops, presentations, and interviews with clients where you can balance both listening and having a strong voice in defining solutions.
- Plan and conduct both primary and secondary user research such as interviews, surveys, user testing, competitor analysis, and heuristic evaluations, and then present insights from research into compelling actionable recommendations and design solutions.
- Work with project leadership to create and communicate project plans for UX activities that account for project constraints and client preferences.
- Provide expert guidance on UX, and build productive collaborative relationships with both internal team members in other disciplines at 10up, as well as with our clients.
- At least three years of professional experience producing information architectures, wireframes, and assisting with the production of other UX/UI design deliverables for the web.
- Strong background in UX design for websites and web-based applications, with involvement and understanding in the full process behind complex website builds.
- Deep understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face, and solutions to those challenges.
- Experience with WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases. (Or similar experience with other CMS)
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment across multiple work groups and with multiple concurrent projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.