We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to build an engaging user base for MAKA . This is a multidisciplinary role that gives you the opportunity to stretch your analytical skills, manage important relationships with external partners, strategize with product owners, and flex your creativity working with our creators on new campaign ideas.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage User Acquisition for mobile and mobile web
- Analyze the performance of and optimize UA campaigns (CPI, ROAS, LTV)
- Manage and maintain relationships with ad networks and external partners
- Analyze the performance of and optimize ad monetization (ARPU, Active Users)
- Managing, analyzing, and optimizing cross-promotion
- Build a well-performing creative engine to drive better campaign results and cater to our diverse audience of customers.
- Drive excellent reporting of UA and ad monetization performance for better visibility within the function and to track performance against objectives.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with network partners
- Work with the product team to inform the publishing stack we need to effectively scale.
- 5+ years working in a performance marketing role, ideally in mobile gaming
- Experience working with Facebook and Google UAC and other ad platforms
- Experience with and/or knowledge of ad mediation tools
- Proven analytical capabilities and excitement about data-driven growth
- Ability to define, measure, and conclude A/B tests, generate and read data in different views
- Passion for fashion, beauty, and consumer businesses
- Nice to have: SQL knowledge
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.