Our Academy is looking for a suitable person to join our team as an Upholstery Facilitator. As an Upholstery Facilitator, you are to develop, plan, organize and facilitate training programs on upholstery production, ensuring that the goals and objectives of the Academy are met.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Organize and develop resources for lectures and presentations in furniture upholstery manufacturing.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Carry out regular assessments on students to ascertain learning depths and impact of training, and create/develop learning improvement plans
- Plan and implement course-related educational activities and events.
- Oversee training processes by monitoring training methods and giving feedback on training areas that need to be improved.
- Ensure that records of curriculum and materials are well maintained.
- Organize in-house and offsite activities that will impact the depth of delivery.
- Ensure that training programs are executed properly and at an accurate time, while also providing updates or reports to the upper management on the progress of programs.
- You have at least 5 years of experience and the ability to train people in Upholstery production for at least 5 years
- You have a minimum of a Diploma degree. A University degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- You are a team player
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your own workload
- You have problem-solving skills, which include the ability to manage conflicting work demands
- You have demonstrable attention to detail
- You have the ability to accurately lay foam on a carcass
- You have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
- You have the ability to analyze quality control on finished products and materials
- You have proficient knowledge of all upholstery materials and covers
- You have proficient knowledge in measuring and cutting fabric and leather
- You have proficient knowledge in sowing with industrial machines
- You have demonstrable people management abilities
- You are able to communicate clearly
What you get as an Upholstery Facilitator at Majeurs Academy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work structure
- Exciting benefits
- A skills and knowledge enabling environment
Majeurs Academy was set up as a vocational Institute to compassionately educate and groom a new generation of furniture manufacturing leaders who demonstrate excellence in advancing professional, reliable, and quality delivery. Our mission is achieved through excellence in teaching, learning, and assessment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.