We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Work as a member of the sales/Marketing team to achieve business and market growth targets for the organization.
- Meet Specific targets for bringing new clients monthly
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of the company's marketing and sales plan
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market plans or services.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans or services.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote plans and services, working with marketing and agency managers.
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients to get their business.
- Ensure all weekly reports, daily call memos, weekly call plans, monthly reports, quarterly reports, etc. are prepared accurately and submitted as at when due.
- Minimum academic qualification of either an HND or B.SC in Marketing, Business Admin, or related discipline
- Minimum work experience of 2 - 5 years in the marketing and sales function. (Unit Manager)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to analyze and understand marketing data and develop strategies from the insights
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic, and decision-making skills