- Develop and articulate brand communication strategy, brand quality and perception
- Work with management to define and project our brand
- Put in place processes to solicit and manage stakeholders' feedback
- Promote a culture of open and adequate internal communication
- Provide up to date knowledge and awareness of corporate developments by all staff including in branches and outposts
- Create seamless and impactful value-adding media relations
- Ensure adequate brand and corporate publicity
- Effectively manage the relationship with regulators
- Create and manage effective Information dissemination channels to customers
Person Specifications /Skills
- Not older than 45 years old
- Experience in PR/Advertising firm is required
- Demonstrable insight of finance/insurance acquired formally or informally
- Passion for branding and communication
- Excellent personal and social relations.
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong negotiation skill
- Problem solving skill
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of 10 years working experince.
- BSc in Humanities, Social Sciences, Mass Communications
- Masters Degree in Business, Communications, PR/Advertising will be an advantage.