- Should be a dynamic UI/X Designer and Developer who will be responsible for managing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital products.
- Ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability with exceptional visual design.
- Use best practices in web development to translate UI designs and workflows into a working, interactive application experience.
- Actively work to improve the quality, efficiency, and maintainability of the existing codebase.
- Have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practice and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Have a working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Framer, Axure, or similar tools.
- Responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, and evaluating user requirements.
- Be responsible for delivering an outstanding user experience, providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Please note that this role also requires high-level ability to work as a front end developer.
MINIMUM RECOMMENDED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (Having a Master's degree is desirable).
- 3 to 6 years of experience in UI/UX software development (Experience with Angular is a great plus).
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, with hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and the likes are a must.
- Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual, and graphic designs.