- Execute all visual design stages from concept to design
- Collaborate with the product management team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Sketch prototypes, Wire-frame development, partake in ideation sessions and work on visual assets for the group.
- Corporate Branding and graphic development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- User Interface Prototyping and user flow interaction for Software applications development.
- Development of Buyer guide / Storyline.
- Design adaptation to all screen sizes.
- User Interface design mock-ups.
Job Qualification Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science and any related field
- At least 2years of Work experience as a UI/UX Designer.