Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Communicate with the business to understand design needs, goals, and objectives.
▪ Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
▪ Develop technical & business requirements into intuitive and user-centred designs
▪ Combine creativity with an awareness of design elements
▪ Plan and implement new designs
▪ Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
▪ Create prototype for new product ideas
▪ Optimize existing user interface designs
▪ Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
▪ Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
▪ Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
▪ Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, and images
▪ Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in UI/UX design
▪ Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or a similar role
▪ A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
▪ Good knowledge of wireframe design tools (e.g Wireframe.cc and Invision)
▪ Strong knowledge of industry standard design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Zeplin etc.
▪ Critical thinker
▪ Detail oriented
▪ Problem solver and customer-centred
▪ Ability to discuss and explain design options
▪ Familiarity with HTML and CSS
▪ Good understanding of interactive design principles
▪ Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
▪ Minimum of 2years experience as a professional UI/UX Designer.
▪ First degree from a reputable university
▪ Great teamwork skill
▪ Great interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Excellent Multitasking skill
▪ Complex problem-solving skill
▪ Excellent time management skills