- Design integrated UX/UI layouts including controls, labels, and graphical elements for software on both mobile and desktop platforms
- Socialize your work with diverse audiences through mockups, storyboards, prototypes, and presentations — tapping into the right tools in your toolbox when needed.
- Translate research insights into product ideas and solutions.
- Design user flows, wireframes and pixel-perfect high fidelity mockups at a high level and build out refined details.
- You have experience with mobile and browser-based products
- You have in-depth knowledge of modern design tools like Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- You have other graphic design skills that you can demonstrate from time to time (e.g., illustration, motion)
- You are obsessed with how products "look" and "feel" and how customers “interact” and “live” within the products that you build
- You have great time-management skills
Remote work is okay as long as you have good time management skills, discipline and can get the job done
SALARY: N120,000 - 150,000 (depending on experience)