Software & Data
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to create unique user experiences! The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Proven UI experience (4 years+)
- Experience with React, 2+ years.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma as a tool, remote, photoshop, and visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent graphic design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment development process
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.