A TV Producer needed to produce a weekly educational show on taxation in Nigeria. TAX MATTERS is a weekly public enlightenment programme, on taxation, broadcast on T.V stations across Nigeria, and also on YouTube, for a duration of 30 minutes, since 2000.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
As the producer, you will work with a team of one presenter, two video editors, and a media team to:
- Assist the executive producer in managing the production
- Pick scripts and introduce new concepts and ideas
- Supervise the team and ensure they, and the production, meet up with weekly deadlines
- Supervise the post-production process
- Maintain the budget and approve schedules
- Secure and schedule interviews
- Attend events
- Prior experience with TV production
- Familiarity with digital technology and new media
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.