- Drivers must have valid driver's license.
- Must be experienced and should have adequate knowledge of truck driving.
- Driver should be able to communicate effectively
- Must have knowledge about both Manual and Automatic gear systems.
- Driver should be able to observe and report issues concerning the trucks.
- Driver should be able to conserve resources, including diesel, to benefit the business
- Driver should be able to comply with company's rules and regulations.
- other duties as assigned.