· Plan routes to meet delivery schedules
· Supervise loading and unloading of goods off truck and ensure good is secured
· Follow all state and national large truck driving safety regulations and standards
· Complete documentation for mileage and keep track of mileage, fuel, and toll expenses; confirm inventory matches shipping documents
· Refuel vehicle and check or replace oil as needed
· Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance problems
· Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while driving to supervisors
· Maintain vehicle equipment
· Minimum of SSCE or high school diploma
· Valid Driver’s License.
· 10+ years professional driving experience or related work experience
· Must have a clean driving record with no recent driving violations
· Physically fit and able to sit for long time periods, perform basic truck maintenance.
· Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
· Able to work night, weekends, extended hours, and holidays as needed
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Must be able to pass criminal background check
· Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
· Possession of valid international driver’s license is an additional advantage.